Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mischief Night

mischief made trick or treat t-shirt

Okay, I know I'm getting a late start on my Halloween outfit posts... but I'll be making up for lost time this week. I've been inspired to style more casual t-shirts into my wardrobe lately, and as soon as I saw this adorable Mischief Made tee, I knew it'd make an excellent addition. This "Trick or Treat" graphic tee is SO soft and has some nice stretch to it. (It's very similar to the quality of Miss Ladybug's garments, if you're familiar with those.) It also goes incredibly well with this Steady Clothing plaid skirt, which is equally soft and buttery in texture. This entire outfit is surprisingly comfortable, which made it the ideal ensemble for pumpkin picking at Powers Farm Market.

mischief made graphic tee
mischief made me halloween t-shirt
steady clothing plaid skirt
Outfit Details
"Trick or Treat" T-shirt: Mischief Made
Leona Plaid Pocket Thrills Skirt: Steady Clothing
Jessica Simpson flats: Amazon

powers farm market

I'll have more Halloween outfits coming your way shortly, but until then, you can get your magical costume fix by entering my Disney-inspired birthday giveaway! Get all the details and enter here.

1 comment:

  1. I ADORE this coordination, absolutely living for that skirt. What lipstick are you wearing? It's gorgeous! -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...